Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Bingo's Journal - New Book Update and iPad Apps Coming for Both My Books


Good news!  My book is off to the printers!  Now it's only a matter of a few weeks before it is available for kids to read and touch!  It will be available for delivery through Amazon and other wholesale distributors at the end of May.

Also . . . other news.  The Tall Lady - my personal human - will have the iPad app for both of my books available within the next two weeks!  So if you want to read my book on your iPad you can!  It is formatted just for the iPad and has real voices telling my story.  And the voices are special . . . real kids who read well AND who can speak in my voice AND tell my tale in a way other kids can relate too.

More updates coming soon!

UPDATE: MY BOOK IS AVAILABLE FOR THE iPAD UNDER "SALE" ON THE RIGHT MARGIN!  MEW!

Bye for now,
Bingo