Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Bingo RUNS from August

August 10, 2010

The Boy has been after me AGAIN!! I am starting to think he is not understanding my subtle hints. I.E. when I RUN. I don't want to be held. I am Bingo, The Mighty Adventurer. I will not submit myself to such torture!


But to no avail. Like a big game hunter, "The Boy" displays me to the Tall Lady. He could at least look happy about his capture. Maybe I just need to scratch him gently, so he gets the idea to leave me be!


Scratch him like I did the Tall Lady! See the tears in her pants.


Just Kidding!! The Tall Lady is really hard on her jeans and they just start to disintegrate.

Well, it's just another day being Bingo, The Mighty Adventurer! Who knows what tomorrow shall bring.

Be well friends!

And maybe you can check out my book for your self. Bingo's Big Adventure is available at Amazon and on this site through paypal.